Public announcement of maintenance management information about the waste disposal facility.
Effective as of April 1, 2011, the revision of Waste Management and Public Cleansing Law has required businesses that have permissions for installing waste disposal facilities to make the information regarding maintenance management of the relevant facility public.
This is intended to assure transparency of information about waste disposal facilities.
Records on Maintenance Management of the Thermal Recycling Center at Ogaki Plant, Futamura Chemical Co., Ltd.
Monthly maintenance management records about the waste disposal facility
(Thermal Recycling Center) at Ogaki Plant are posted.
* Please refer to the continuous measurement records kept by Ogaki plant.
|Industrial waste incineration facility in Ogaki Plant
||Actual results in September 2021
Facility maintenance management records about industrial waste disposal [Thermal Recycling Center]
1. Types and quantity of industrial waste incinerated [Article12-7-2, Heading 1-1(a)] .
2. Combustion gas and exhaust gas analysis status (continuous measurement record) [Article 12-7-2, Heading 1-1 (b)].
3. Soot and dust removal status [Article 12-7-2, Heading 1-1 (c) ]
* The removal of soot and dust is implemented continuously.
4. Exhaust gas analysis results [Article 12-7-2, Heading 1-1 (d) ]
* Exhaust gas is analyzed by a measurement certification office of an outside contractor.