We would like to introduce the company creed (basic policy of our company) of Futamura Chemical.
Our company has strived for the purpose of manufacturing as a manufacturer since its foundation in 1947.
Its policy has not changed since then.
We think of the policy as an attitude necessary for each employee in order to manufacture better products.
- We always make every effort to study how to produce better products, and we contribute to our nation and society via our products.
- We recognize that helping each other is the first step to achieve harmony among people, and that corporate developments are based on harmony among people.
- We stick to the beliefs of "Create something out of nothing." , "Always exercise our ingenuity." and "Work actively."
- We recognize that the ultimate victory goes to those who conduct themselves with honesty and integrity in all aspects of their business practices.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- We put top priority on compliance with laws, regulations, agreements and contracts and, if necessary, we manage matters more stringently than the laws require at our own discretion.
- We should be aware that problems may occur. Each of our employees should take responsible measures to prevent them.
- We always strive for ingenuity and improvement of technology and implement continuous "Kaizen".
- We commit ourselves to quality, safety and the environment during the life cycle of production, use and disposal of products.
- We see to it that ISO 9000 is practiced in our company and make effective use of it to ensure quality assurance.
- We make every effort to realize zero disasters at our workplaces by improving working conditions such as for labor, safety and health, taking preventive measures against disasters, and enhancing employees' consciousness to address safety issues.
- We continuously promote improving the environment by obtaining the ISO 14000 certification to address environmental issues.